- Parents turn to homeschooling for different reasons, but all parents want the same thing: what’s best for their children. Homeschooling allows parents to take control of their child’s education and truly assess their child’s individual needs.
- One of the biggest benefits of homeschooling is the flexibility it offers. Through personalized, one-on-one instruction and student-paced learning, children are able to build academic confidence.
- Research by National Home Education Research Institute (NHERI) suggests that the focused approach afforded with homeschooling is resulting in higher scores compared to traditionally schooled students.
How do I Homeschool?
Where to Start?
- Getting started can be confusing and overwhelming, which is why having the right tools and resources can make all the difference.
- This is a frequently asked question among families just starting out. There are many ways to homeschool.
Is CANDY KIDS Right For Me?
- Candy Kids, comprehensive curriculum allows parents to be in control of their child’s individual learning path.
- The automated grading and record-keeping help parents encourage independent learning, while at the same time, be aware of their child’s progress.
- With built in lesson plans, parents can have their child follow the suggested sequence for the year, or focus on a particular area of study.